Currently reading
Synology photo app and samsung phones

NAS
Synology DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Ok. I know this isn't a Samsung forum but am using Synologys photo app on my S23 ultra. The app is working fine when I take a photo or download them from social media. However, If I send a photo from my pc to my phone the photo app never seems to see it. I tried to ask on Samsung forums but never got a response. Has anyone else experience this. TIA

It will depend whether you've setup SP to only look at your camera folder (pictures you've taken) or other folders too. You can be specific about what folders it monitors and backs up. Try looking in the properties of an image you have transferred and make sure that folder is selected as one to back up.

It will depend whether you've setup SP to only look at your camera folder (pictures you've taken) or other folders too. You can be specific about what folders it monitors and backs up. Try looking in the properties of an image you have transferred and make sure that folder is selected as one to back up.
Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.