DSM 7.1 Synology Photo app TV

NAS
DS220+
Operating system
  1. macOS
  2. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Downloaded SYNOLOGY Photo app on Android TV. Sony Bravia. IN SETUP IT IS Asking for...

1 Address or QuickConnect id (used Quick connect id )
2 Account
3 password
I entered all correctly But I get an ERROR. "Failed to connect to Synology NAS. Please check the network connection or ip address of your Synology NAS"

NOTE: I tried this as well...there is an > next to #1 Address or Quickconnect. If I toggle to arrow and enter it searches for "Synology NAS in LAN". Never finds it.
Option for HTTPS on or off. I left on.

Any one else have this issue that they were able to resolve?
Thank You in advance

OK I just used another app in my TV called VLC. It allowed me to access the NAS. I can see Folders in the NAS. It even plays VOB files!!

No need to spam the forum with repetitive VLC posts.
Since I was dealing with Synology Photo and also with Video apps, I had posted under both the Synology Photo and Synology Video Station topics. I did not realize that I. was spamming since they were two different threads. I will be more careful in the future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.