Currently reading
Synology photo, personal space and albums

NAS
Synology DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
This is a pet peeve of mine. I use Synology photos for my editing job. I've created albums for each model and keep their photos together. My peeve is that there is no indication in the personal space area that a photo has been put in an album. I can't imagine looking through thousands of photos and comparing them visual with albums.

II sent feedback to Synology to add a feature. Just a dot in the corner of a photo in personal space to indicate it's in an album or not. Does anyone else think it's a good idea!! if so please send them feedback. TIA

My peeve is that there is no indication in the personal space area that a photo has been put in an album. I can't imagine looking through thousands of photos and comparing them visual with albums.

Haven’t dealt with this on synology yet, but I know where you’re coming from. The same happens to be on an iPhone, looking at your photos you can’t tell which ones are associated with an album.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.