Status
Not open for further replies.
NAS
DS720+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Have just upgraded to DSM7 to use Synology Photos, I'm having issues uploading videos from Android app. It doesn't seem to be doing it in the background. I've set it to upload all existing photos and videos, I think it's done all the photos, but it's having a hard time doing the video, they are large files 1gb+ and only seeems to complete if I leave the phone on and have the upload screen open. as soon as I turn the screen off or change to another app it stops, and when I go back to it, it restarts what it was uploading.

I know it's just beta, but Is anyone else having this issue?

thanks

Haven't had an issue so far but I am testing it from an iOS device. Nothing smart I can tell you on this matter especially with an Android device. Might be an idea to open a bug report via DSM7 UI and take it from there, or post on the community.synology.com site about this problem. Could be that you are not the only one and that there are already topics there on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.