Synology Photos : Automatically Created Albums (People, Places, Tags, Videos, Recently Added) aren't shared with "downloader" users or groups

Currently reading
Synology Photos : Automatically Created Albums (People, Places, Tags, Videos, Recently Added) aren't shared with "downloader" users or groups

NAS
DS216j, DS107+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi,

In Synology Photos (shared space), Automatically Created Albums (People, Places, Tags, Videos, Recently Added) aren't shared with "downloader" users or groups.

I have to give a full access permission to a group or user to give access to these albums, but it give also access to others functions like edit or delete items ! I don't want that.

With Photo Station, these albums (called "smart") were available to users with just download permission.

Is there any way to enable these Automatically Created Albums (tags are the most important for me) for downloader users or groups ?

NAS
DS216j, DS107+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
No, I want to offer my users the ability to download items, and "Viewer" permission has the same issue: users can't see the automatically created albums.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.