Not open for further replies.
NAS
920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Switched to DSM 7.
With DSM 6.2 i used Photo Station to display my photo library in /photo . Installed Synology Photo, but this does not show any picture in my /photo map.
How can I redirect or attach this folder to Synology Photos. ?

Upvote 0
This article contained the solution. In the user properties ,tab advanced, it is possible to add and enable indexing of the content /photo.
Thanks.

Upvote 0
Switched to DSM 7.
With DSM 6.2 i used Photo Station to display my photo library in /photo . Installed Synology Photo, but this does not show any picture in my /photo map.
How can I redirect or attach this folder to Synology Photos. ?

You can turn on /photo in Setting > Advanced > Shared space

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Replies
Views
  • Question
Uploading with Edge browser seems to have done the trick. I am still working on uploading, but I can now...
Replies
Views
Haven't had an issue so far but I am testing it from an iOS device. Nothing smart I can tell you on this...
Replies
Views
Probably a different case but ... I had a problem with PhotoStation not running after boot. If your NAS...
Replies
Views
DSM 7.0 Synology Photos
Hi, I found that Synology Photos has to use 'photos' folder. Do you know why this is still the case? I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What is the difference with creating a folder (under photos tab) and creating an album under the album...
Replies
Views
New to the group here. Hello. I'm struggling to get 600gigs off my iMac on to my DS720. I've tried to drag...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back