Currently reading
Synology photos [photos tab]

NAS
Synology DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I finally setup Synology Photos and am getting it close to the way I like. I was wondering if there is a way to hide certain photos from the main page, "photos," tab. Also I have the people function enabled and would like to see if any of a certain person isn't included in the people function. I hope that makes sense! TIA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

https://www.reddit.com/r/synology/comments/1b5mjm2/problem_adding_new_user_permissions_to_synology/
Replies
Views
  • Question
Having Problem with External User Access to Synology Photos: - I have set Shared Permission to...
Replies
Views
My Synology DS220+ contains a large number of photos, mainly .JPG format which I have tagged on my PC over...
Replies
Views
You can just dump them in, the system will take some time to index.. with so many photos you will need...
Replies
Views
Well, having two nearly identical 720+’s except for SSD vs HDD, the SSD seems quicker in operation for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello again, Have you looked into imatch (photools.com)? It makes use of exiftool to read/write metadata...
Replies
Views
I think you might be onto something there! I just tested h.264 and h.265 videos in the synology photos web...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back