Synology Photos: Share folders

Currently reading
Synology Photos: Share folders

So you have to essentially select all the single photos that you want to put together, and add it to the virtual album (?naming), once complete share that album as the "folder?"
Correct. The upside is that the albums are in fact virtual, as opposed to before when the items were in fact duplicated.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
Sounds like the initial setup of port forward may have been using upnp. If so it’s best to turn that off...
Replies
Views
https://www.reddit.com/r/synology/comments/1b5mjm2/problem_adding_new_user_permissions_to_synology/
Replies
Views
  • Question
Having Problem with External User Access to Synology Photos: - I have set Shared Permission to...
Replies
Views
My Synology DS220+ contains a large number of photos, mainly .JPG format which I have tagged on my PC over...
Replies
Views
You can just dump them in, the system will take some time to index.. with so many photos you will need...
Replies
Views
Well, having two nearly identical 720+’s except for SSD vs HDD, the SSD seems quicker in operation for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello again, Have you looked into imatch (photools.com)? It makes use of exiftool to read/write metadata...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back