Photos Synology photos, share or download?

Currently reading
Photos Synology photos, share or download?

NAS
DS918+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Is it possible to share a photo or download a photo in synology photos android app. No try long press and nothing.

Solution
Found the problem, I was logged in on my phone app with my non admin username and only had view permissions for one folder and full access for the other. Thanks
Ok it works for me in one folder that says "shared with specific people" but in my main folder that says "public", it doesn't work. Why is this?
Thanks

Upvote 0
Found the problem, I was logged in on my phone app with my non admin username and only had view permissions for one folder and full access for the other. Thanks

Upvote 0
Solution

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.