Synology Photos stopped uploading images

Currently reading
Synology Photos stopped uploading images

NAS
DS218+
Operating system
  1. Windows
I am batch uploading images from my Windows desktop PC to Synology Photos. I have just completed a few smaller test batches with 102 and 946 images without any problems. Then I started a batch upload of 41195 items. The upload process stopped at 847 items uploaded and 3321 items waiting. How do I get Photos to resume the import?

I was uploading by drag and drop from the file explorer on my PC to the Synology web interface (Synology Photos running on my NAS) in batches of < 5000 images. I had to give up this way of doing it and are now trying to upload to my NAS by drag and drop to the File Station interface. So far so good with the upload - still running, I have approx 15 000 images to be uploaded.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.