Currently reading
synology photos

NAS
Synology DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
I use Synology photos to store pics from my editing job and personal. When you open photos in starts by showing every photo the you've stored whether they are in an album or not. Is there a way to disable it so it doesn't show album photos. Also it doesn't have any indication if a photo is in an album or not. I may justy go back to windows pictures directory at it lets you put your photos in folders to differentiate them. TIA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

https://www.reddit.com/r/synology/comments/1b5mjm2/problem_adding_new_user_permissions_to_synology/
Replies
Views
  • Question
Having Problem with External User Access to Synology Photos: - I have set Shared Permission to...
Replies
Views
My Synology DS220+ contains a large number of photos, mainly .JPG format which I have tagged on my PC over...
Replies
Views
You can just dump them in, the system will take some time to index.. with so many photos you will need...
Replies
Views
Well, having two nearly identical 720+’s except for SSD vs HDD, the SSD seems quicker in operation for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello again, Have you looked into imatch (photools.com)? It makes use of exiftool to read/write metadata...
Replies
Views
I think you might be onto something there! I just tested h.264 and h.265 videos in the synology photos web...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back