DS218+, DS214+, DS1621xs+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hello,
I am moving to a new house where I plan to have four access points. I am currently using Synology for Mesh (RT2600ac and MR2200ac) and NAS and it works well, but Synology does not have any wall mounted access points. Therefore, I am looking at Ubiquity. Could you advise how I can combine Synology with Ubiqiti at home?
1) My way of thinking now is to use still Synology router (RT2600ac), switching off wifi on it and base wifi on Ubiquity access points. Would that work?
2) Could I combine Synology mesh (RT2600ac & MR2200) with Ubiquity mesh?
3) Does the unify controller on Synology docker work well or i should consider buying Unify controller?

Regards,
Tmxdiver

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.