blackvoid Synology SA3400 - Part 2 - backup and restore

Currently reading
blackvoid Synology SA3400 - Part 2 - backup and restore

Synology SA3400 - Part 2 - backup and restore

In the second part of this series, I would turn to specific tests to show how the NAS works, and how much speed it achieves compared to some other older and slower models, and above all to see if there is a difference between HAS5300, compared to Seagate Exos arrays.

This article will focus on three essential Synology packages: Hyper Backup, Snapshot Replication, and finally Active Backup for Business.

Continue reading...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Article
So far, we've seen how to set up the SA3400 NAS, configure it, and how it behaves and works with Synology...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is the first article in the SA3400 series that I was fortunate enough to get on a loan from Synology...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In this article series, I will be looking into Synology SA3400 12-bay NAS running with 4x HAS5300 12TB...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My favorite line... "an ideal choice to deliver 4K video transcoding while matching perfectly with your...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Synology DS423+ vs DS923+ NAS – Which Should You Buy Buying your first network-attached storage device...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Welcome to NASCompares YouTube channel! Check out our next video below...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Remember when Synology was only famous for its NAS? Yeah, me neither. Among all the server brands...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back