Synology SSH

Currently reading
Synology SSH

HI, am new on synology but really i need your support for below case.
i need terminal to be run inside the synology DS923+ so can access another server via SSH “ WD MyCloud PR4100 “ any suggestions and can this be done ?

Welcome to the forum.

This terminal session, how are you initiating/accessing it? Or are you wanting to run scripts on the NAS that interact with the MyCloud through an SSH
Welcome to the forum.

This terminal session, how are you initiating/accessing it? Or are you wanting to run scripts on the NAS that interact with the MyCloud through an SSH session?
thanks for your reply, yes I have a script to interact with MyCloud

Upvote 0
In Control Panel there's Task Scheduler where you can initiate running scripts.
Just for HEAVEN'S SAKE please realize that "Last Run Time" is not a system-filled "most recent run time" like I assumed it was. The system places an automatic value in there THUS causing my script to run once/day instead of every 15 min. If you change one item in that form, recheck that one item did NOT change any others. 😳

This caused an issue with one of my scripts set to rsync down my iCloud changes every 15 min...it sync'd once/day!

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.