Synology Support ...

Currently reading
Synology Support ...

NAS
DS3617xs, DS918+, DS916+ and others
I'm not just having a whinge, but I'm really struggling with Synology's support offering ... so I checked my email history, and see that I used to be able to get support direct from the local office (UK) but that this is now no longer an option ... which made me double check :

The website states (for all the 'enterprise' products)
Synology's 5-year limited warranty provides hardware replacement and technical support via email and telephone services, maximizing your enterprises' return on investment.

But I've had it confirmed there is no telephone support outside for Europe ...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Why?! 🤔 If you want to filter websites, you’ll need pi-hole, otherwise your clients on the LAN will use...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What's stopping you? Probably Synology wanting you to upgrade your NAS to take advantage of this "feature".
Replies
Views
  • Question
There was always an issue with RAW (DNG, in my case) formats being supported by Synology. I hoped it would...
Replies
Views
I'll agree with EAZ on this - not something I'd sweat. DSM should be quite adequately able to monitor...
Replies
Views
I'm afraid it's not possible for most of the population that their brain uses more energy than any other...
Replies
Views
I don't have a motivation to save Synology position, but the problem comes from Intel. Of course Synology...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I was trying to say not in the incompatible list, that’s linked from the compatibility list.
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back