Synology Surveillance Station and Reolink-511W cameras

NAS
DS218, DS220+, DS720+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I have a new Synology NAS, DS720+.

I have installed Synology Surveillance Station.

I have two Reolink-511W cameras

If I connect either camera via cable to the router the camera functions work as in SSS as expected.

When I connect via wireless on either camera it works for a short period of time (10-30 minutes) and then disconnects.

I then have to delete and reconnect, and the same thing happens again and again!

I have tried adding the cameras in SSS by reference to a Reolink-511W and by using the ONVIF generic add option.

I have tried both the Quick Setup and Complete Setup options.

Any help to get the cameras working by the wireless option would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.