Synology task list features

Currently reading
Synology task list features

NAS
DS1621+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Hello everyone!

Relatively new to Synology. I want to know what are my options for a task list(with sub tasks) app in Synology?
I want a ios app to get reminders, and the ability assign tasks between two people(and probably a shared list).

If not anything that I can self host that has these features? Thank you!

Welcome to the forum.

Synology Calendar package includes tasks. If you add the calendar account in iOS it will give you the option to enable the tasks in Reminders. However, I don't think it supports sharing between users but it's not something I've tested: either use a second (shared DSM account for this) or iCloud.

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

When my MNTD Helium miner shows offline or is not syncing as expected, a device reboot is a good option to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I was trying to say not in the incompatible list, that’s linked from the compatibility list.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Sometimes a simple reset, mode 2 can shake out the kruft that has built up over time. I would also test RAM.
Replies
Views
Reuse in matter or minutes. New container on the new device with docker using the existing volume. BW will...
Replies
Views
I think I'm trying to ask how is the Drive desktop agent 'safe'. I know how VPN works and why to use it. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have DS 1817+ and added in Dual 10Gbit SFP+ Synology NIC so i can have 10Gbit link to my...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the forum! No. That FS is no supported on external drives Ofc Using Hyper Backup your can do...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back