Currently reading
synology website

NAS
Synology DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Does anyone know what's going on at Synology.com? When I log in I'm taken to my profile page and can't get back to the main page!!!

Not sure what you mean. If you click on the Sign in button on synology.com a page in a new tab is opened. I can log in to my account and still browse synology.com.
I can't as it won't let me out of the attached page:

Attachments

• Web-capture_16-4-2022_143934_account.synology.jpg
    Web-capture_16-4-2022_143934_account.synology.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 17
I've tried 3 browsers and disabled pihole and tried a different pc, still happened. Well I shut every thing off, "pc, modem, router. " restarted this am and got in. Only thing I can think of was the router. not a clue!!!!

They are trying to get your phone number (for some reason) either through direct phone sign-on or 2 step authentication. I don't need either - I just went to the three horizontal bars to get where I wanted.

REALLY ANNOYING, Synology!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.