Info Synology Workshops 2020

Currently reading
Info Synology Workshops 2020

Never been to one, but I’m surprised by the duration. Short (9:00-12:30)! I wonder how useful it’ll be.
The content is generally based around some best practices, technical demonstrations, information on new products/features, and ways to connect with Synology. So I guess it depends on what you're looking for.

There's also generally time on either end to connect with the Syno team as well as MSPs/Integrators during and after lunch which is great for sharing ideas and learning about the ways in which others manage/implement Synology.

Historically these workshops will also come to EU. At least that happend the past three/four years.
It is an absolute go for getting to know the Syno people and other Syno based business.
On the content, they can not cover 100% and have to make choices. One year it fits and the next some less. That is ok.

Thanks. If you go, please ask them when will they bring the DS918+ replacement :p
Much as I'd like to move from the 2-bay DS218+ to the similar 4-bay (or better) and so bring the eSata Video Station library internal ... I'm happy to defer the purchase request with the CFO-who-must-be-obeyed.

Buy first; Confess second!

I used to find it best to confess over the phone at lunch time had the better results [for me] and a half day cooling off period before getting home :cool:

Unfortunately I prefer to work from home so the repercussions are more immediate nowadays.

Looks like the workshops on site are droped and will be converted to online webcasts. At least something good out of all this Corona mess.

Screenshot 2020-03-11 at 13.50.19.png

So if you haven't registered...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.