2. RT2600ac
  3. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Rusty submitted a new resource:

TeamViewer for Synology NAS - Remote app control solution for Syno NAS

This is just a little heads up for all who were unaware that there is a TV package for Syno. If your are not a fan of opening up ports to your network or just like TV this might be a solution for you.

Read more about this resource...

Rusty, are you experienced family tech on-demand guy?
Less then 30% of IT users will say what they do just so they don't have to give free support :P. But yeah, let's say I have some experience.

Less then 30% of IT users will say what they do just so they don't have to give free support :p.

True_story.jpg

This is also one of the reasons why I avoid users at the company I work for.
(we have a global servicedesk, but they always try to find detours)
I usually respond with, sure np, just write me an e-mail about your problem so I can look into it. Most of them never do, those few who do, I just forward to the proper channels. :D

Second face of the “skilled techsupport”: let me know if you have any problem, I will not help you, but I’ll be informed. Reason, why we are here and not in official Syno.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.