DS918+ DS1522+
Router
  1. MR2200ac
  2. RT6600ax
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
In Threat Prevention, Events, View Event History button, I get "The destination folder does not exist" error.
This is a new USB which was installed with Marius instructions to speed up threat prevention
Everything else seems to be running fine, but I can't get the Event History
I don't see that bug reported anywhere
Any idea
Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 1.01.24 PM.jpg

Synology's answer:
I understand that you are getting "The destination folder does not exist" error in Threat Prevention when attempting to view Event History. Normally, Threat Prevention will export a copy of the Event History when its package is updated into a "ThreatPrevention" folder. If this is a new USBShare, it's possible this folder has yet to be created.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.