Threat Prevention kills router access. Other router recommendation.

Currently reading
Threat Prevention kills router access. Other router recommendation.

Last edited:
On the SATA SSD or M2 drives for TP on the 3x 2600’s, I used Velcro strips to isolate drive chassis from router & tabletop mounted from bottom side of router, and the loop of USB Cable held together underneath router with a clip on ferrite bead. This makes for a nice drive mounting under router and neat cable path as well as cool drive & router.
2x been going for 3years, one 4 years without problems.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Don’t have high speed internet to test, but I can confirm that SD Cards can degrade over time. I’m now...
Replies
Views
I’m trying to determine how the new TP settings, that I honestly don’t understand, that I referred to in...
Replies
Views
I've never been a torrent user but I think that it allows for bits of downloads to be retrieved from...
Replies
Views
Fredbert (and others), I had a support ticket in on this, and they told me the issue is indeed related to...
Replies
Views
When deploying a business IDS/IPS it is normal to have a period of tuning (aka baselining) over a few...
Replies
Views
There's two approaches to applying access policies when there more than one engine: in parallel and in...
Replies
Views
Only if that combination is not using split DNS. If that device is in full tunnel, then yes, it's fine. TP...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back