Timeouts with Hyper Backup and Google Drive

Currently reading
Timeouts with Hyper Backup and Google Drive

Last edited:
Trying to set up Hyper Backup to work with Google Drive. The backup will start, freeze up, and then eventually fail. I've tried numerous times. The logs always show that there is a network timeout. I do have pi-hole running, but don't see anything being blocked for Google except ad services. Cloud Sync works flawlessly for Google Drive, so I don't see the issue. Any ideas?

gd_backup.png

1638577437986.png

1638577473029.png

NAS
1515+
I to am having the same problem with hyper backup and google, all so one of my brother printers that uses google to send email is not working either, both went out within a few hours of each and ar not in the same location either..So whats goign on here ?

wonder if this has something to do with tthe 2 factor that is take effect this week

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.