NAS
DS 718+, 2x-DS 720+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I understand blocking a device from the internet, that is obvious in its name.

My question is on the 3 devices I have selected as “Priority”…..

Does this mean that those devices are faster downloads/uploads, or connect faster than normal, or ?????
Not clear to me.
Thank you

It's a bit like class-of-service using specific LAN devices in three classes and assigning which gets processed first, and last.

1673708242948.png

Last question: Is this something observable, or subtle?
Nope. As far as I can tell it’s all under the hood. In business doing quality or class of service helps to prioritise actual business usage and high priority applications vs personal use.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.