Transmission through Synocommunity

Currently reading
Transmission through Synocommunity

NAS
218+
Hi,
I downloaded the Transmission torrent package through Synocommunity (it's the only torrent package for Synology NAS I know). It works great on the download but on the upload, the site I use is dimeadozen.org and is telling me the port 9091 is : protocol error 1no/erroneous BT client listening or misconfigured router. My router says it's open, open port checker says it's open so I am guessing there is an issue with the configuration of my NAS. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, with Download Station, I get this error from Dime a Dozen:
16881connection timed outstealth firewalled or overloaded bandwidth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.