DSM 7.0 "Transmission" Torrent Client USB Flash Drive Permissions

NAS
DS220J
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi all,
Hoping someone can assist. I've recently upgraded my DS220J to DSM 7.0.

I was previously using the excellent "Deluge" port from SynoCommunity, but since DSM 7.0 has merged Python 3.0 into its own system, Deluge no longer is functional.

As a result I have successfully installed "Transmission" as my torrent client, again, from the SynoCommunity packages, but it has "denied permissions" for writing data to the USB flash drive I like to use for my download folder.

I really don't want torrent data being written directly to my HDD's, and I'd prefer to use a native client package, rather than the 'docker' implementation.

Does anyone have experience of modifying these permissions to enable "Transmission" to write partial and on-going downloads to a USB drive?

Many thanks in advance,
BackFire.

嗨兄弟,我正在使用可移动驱动器作为我的下载目录,但根据您的设置它仍然无法正常工作。我该怎么办?
Hi brother, I am using a removable drive as my download directory, but it still doesn't work according to your settings. What should I do?
-- post merged: --

English only.
Sorry, forgive me

Upvote 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.