blackvoid trudesk. self-hosted task management platform

Currently reading
blackvoid trudesk. self-hosted task management platform

trudesk. self-hosted task management platform

For a while, I have been looking for a task/ticket management solution that I could self-host on my own. Using Docker you can run a huge number of apps and services on your hardware, and for the past 5 years now that is all I have been doing.

No matter if it's a password manager, chat platform, blog (like this one), or comment section, if you can configure it in Docker, you will be good to go.

Now, while having a self-hosted ticket platform does raise some questions, the main thing is that I found it :D. Sure there is a lot of them out there, and I mean a lot. But most of them are lacking some elements and none is 100% perfect (paid or open-source). The same goes with trudesk..

Continue reading...

Have you looked at SWMBO? Constant notifications (a.k.a. "nags"), and auto task re-prioritzation (the AI often befuddles me).

In some instances, there is a "reward policy" when tasks are completed ahead of schedule (or so I am led to believe).

I'd fill in more details, but I'm "off-task" at the moment (another notification feature) ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.