Currently reading
Trying to rename @eadir folder.

NAS
DS218+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I mistakenly deleted my plex folder with all of my media in it. Tried data recovery software on the drive, got what I could, and decided to start over. My storage is still showing 5 or so TB used. I ssh'd into my NAS, and used du. That showed that a majority of the stuff I deleted was under a /@eadir folder. I cannot access the @eadir folder in file station, or through finder. I tried mv to rename and I keep getting an "mv: cannot stat '/volume1/homes/@eadir': No such file or directory" error. I am brand new to this whole thing. Is there anyway I can do this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.