Currently reading
Two Way Audio Camera

NAS
DS 1019+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hello all. Thank-you for any advice in advance.

I want to install camera home security system on my DS1019+. The first use is for my front porch. I would like to install a 2 way audio camera. The camera I am looking at is Hikvision 4MP Dome Camera DS_2CD25463G0-IS.

Does anyone have experience with this using this camera with Surveillance Station? Does anyone have advice to a better camera solution. I am not a fan of these camera wifi door bells.

Thanks in advance.

Jim

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

DSM 7.0 Alert on audio
Afternoon all, I use SS to monitor our home and the dog when we're out. I know (and use) SS to detect...
Replies
Views
Have been a long time user of Surveillance Station. But it wasn't until recently that I started using it...
Replies
Views
From DSM, Open Surveillance Station. From the Main Menu there, choose Notifications. Then go to Rules...
Replies
Views
Just a follow up on this.... Though ftp still doesn't work.... another posting.... My need for a 16MM...
Replies
Views
Thanks guys, the question was indeed for advice or suggestion on the technically ‘best’ option to choose...
Replies
Views
Had a 4MB, 16mm fixed focus HiKvision 1920x1080/30 POE camera die a year ago... could find none with 16mm...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back