Currently reading
Two way Sync not working as expected.

NAS
Ds420j
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi, I've set up a Two way Sync in Synology drive share sync between my home nas and my work Nas. I set the work nas up as the remote where I chose the folders I wished to Sync to my home nas.

The results are newly created files appear on my home nas and if i delete or rename these files on the work nas they update on the home nas as expected. If i move the files out of the specified work nas folder they are deleted from the matching home folder. So that prt works as i would have expected.
What isn't working is any files renamed or deleted in the home nas folder are not updated in the work folder.

Could anyone give me any clue as what this is and how to resolve it as i would have expected the two way sync to work as it is named?

Secondly I don't understand the update notifications as my test folder (the only one i shared) only has 2 or 3 files in it for testing purposes but the notifcation constantly pops up stating 100's or 1000's of files are updated?

These are my settings below, but I have tried all the options.

Capture2.JPG
Capture4.JPG
Capture3.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.