Ultimate Starter - Docker, Portainer, Portainer Agents, and Auto-Updating Everything with Watchtower

Tutorial Ultimate Starter - Docker, Portainer, Portainer Agents, and Auto-Updating Everything with Watchtower

Currently reading
Tutorial Ultimate Starter - Docker, Portainer, Portainer Agents, and Auto-Updating Everything with Watchtower

NAS
DS1511+, RS1221+
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
  3. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
  2. iOS
NAS_Master submitted a new resource:

Ultimate Starter - Docker, Portainer, Portainer Agents, and Auto-Updating Everything with Watchtower - Manage Multiple Docker Environments, Automatically Updating All Images and Containers

This guide will help you set up Docker on your Synology NAS, or any other server / desktop you want to run it on, so you can manage your containerised applications and keep them updated automatically.

For those that aren't aware, Docker is a software platform which allows the development and running of applications in a cut-down virtual container. Normal virtualisation programs like VMware, VirtualBox and QEMU allow you to set up virtual machines, with their own operating systems and...

Read more about this resource...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.