Currently reading
Unable to Map Drive to Windows 10

NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I am new to Synology. I have a DS920+ with two 4TB drives installed for now. I am now trying to map the drive to Windows 10 and and I have tried many settings changes suggested from various webpages I have found but to no avail to get the drive to map. I am using Synology Assistant to Map the Drive but I always get the message "System has no response. Connection timeout". Any help to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

Just to square this, final report that I ordered a new 4GB SODIMM just in case it was RAM causing the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No, No and No…. Left to itself, ABB will consume data space until there is none. You must create a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I don’t want to sound suspicious, but that makes no sense to me. Ok maybe there was an issues with the DSM...
Replies
Views
No. They are different. In that thread, it is about exploring the possibility and possible cons of...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for the detail. Yes sounds like mode 2 is my way forward. I’ll jump in and post back once...
Replies
Views
https://kb.synology.com/en-global/DSM/help/DSM/StorageManager/storage_pool_change_raid_type?version=7
Replies
Views
It is made to look like an external drive, but with multiple clients targeting the same lun over the same...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back