Currently reading
Unable to register Synology account

NAS
DS220j
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Hi, I recently brought Synology DS220j and trying to setup quick connect ID. Unfortunately I am not able to register my email with Synology. Account creation API returns 400 exception when I submit my details. I am not able reach Synology customer support since it requires a Synology account? Does anyone know how to escalate this to Synology team.

I have exactly the same issue, just bought DS723+ and I cannot register the account. (400 error in the browser console):
1. I go to Synology Account URL
2. Press "Create a Synology Account"
3. Put all the details, press "Next" and nothing happens (400 error in the browser console)
4. Also tried with with Google / Apple SSO, I get terms and conditions, accept and then press continue, same 400 error.

I have exactly the same issue, just bought DS723+ and I cannot register the account. (400 error in the browser console):
1. I go to Synology Account URL
2. Press "Create a Synology Account"
3. Put all the details, press "Next" and nothing happens (400 error in the browser console)
4. Also tried with with Google / Apple SSO, I get terms and conditions, accept and then press continue, same 400 error.
I have just tested creating a new account and got the verify mail, with no issue. Is the problem still present for you?

Same problem here. Entering name-UserType-email-password clicking "Next" and nothing happens. Tryed to register acc via VPN- same result. Asked friends to create account - same result. Yesterday placed a ticket to support - no response yet.

I solved the problem in a differnt way couple of minutes ago. On the live chat i asked online agent to register an account for me. He started a process with my email, i passed to him a verification code fom mail and he finished a registration. And he send me a password which i changed in my profile.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.