Currently reading
Unable to see Diskstation media server on Windows file manager

NAS
DS211
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
On my laptop I have somehow enabled an icon with Synology logo that shows the contents of my media server (DS211) named diskstation, the contents are photos,videos & music. I would like to set this up the same on my other PC.As per pic. I am able to map drives etc, but cannot replicate what I did to get the network location of diskstation on another PC, I have been searching for days but unable to do the same. I have also attached what I get when I click properties on that icon.
Can someone please guide me, as when I was setting this up , there was so much going on and youtube videos I watched, I simply must have forgotten what I did.
Screenshot 2022-02-16 111234.png

Screenshot 2022-02-16 113120.png
Screenshot 2022-02-16 113545.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-16 112738.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-16 112738.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 6

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.