Unifi Controller MongoDB RAM usage goes nuts!

Currently reading
Unifi Controller MongoDB RAM usage goes nuts!

NAS
DS1019+
Router
  1. RT2600ac
I recently installed the unifi controller jacobalberty container on a Synology NAS and noticed RAM usage was going through the roof. Had a look at the processes and MongoDB is just going insane. RAM usage goes up every day by between 0.5GB to 1GB until I have 100%+ RAM usage on my NAS.

The site has 45 devices but I don't think this is the problem as the windows version of the controller had no issues.

Is there any way to bring this under control?

I recently installed the unifi controller jacobalberty container on a Synology NAS and noticed RAM usage was going through the roof. Had a look at the processes and MongoDB is just going insane. RAM usage goes up every day by between 0.5GB to 1GB until I have 100%+ RAM usage on my NAS.

The site has 45 devices but I don't think this is the problem as the windows version of the controller had no issues.

Is there any way to bring this under control?
Welcome here
Pls. be more specific in your description:
- what NAS model
- RAM installed
- screenshots from processes (utilisation)
- is the DB shared for other containers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.