Currently reading
Question Updated to latest Mono. Packages won't run

NAS
Ds212+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. Android
Good afternoon. I updated to the latest mono version. This in turn makes me update sonnar and radarr. After I've updated all three neither of the two run. I get a error that says failed to run the package source. I cannot use docker because my Synology Mass is an older model (ds212+). My work around for this is installing the first sonnar, radarr and mono. Can anyone help me figure out how I could update all three so I do not get the error message above? Thank you

Too bad that you can’t run Docker on this model. 1st you need to get on top of the error. Check sonarr or radarr logs to see the real reason that they won’t start up.

Guessing the problem is Mono as it’s usually the problem. One way is to reinstall an older version of mono or download previous versions of sonarr and radarr.

So, find the exact problem in logs and start from there. One way would be to access your nas via SSH. Log in and got to /var/logs/messages and see what the log reports when you try and start the packages.

Good afternoon. I updated to the latest mono version. This in turn makes me update sonnar and radarr. After I've updated all three neither of the two run. I get a error that says failed to run the package source. I cannot use docker because my Synology Mass is an older model (ds212+). My work around for this is installing the first sonnar, radarr and mono. Can anyone help me figure out how I could update all three so I do not get the error message above? Thank you

I have had the same problem for the lat few weeks and have yet to find a solution, I've read the "downgrade" recomendations but that seems like a short term solution and then I came accross this post on the synology community boards link which doesnt look good for sonarr.

Good call on that URL for EOL. This is the exact reason why focusing on Docker capable models is a better solution long term. Syno, by the looks of it will in the end prioritize Package Center on their own apps and maybe some other brands that will be beneficial to them, everything else might be terminated.

I have been trying to get into the synocommunity repository for 3 days to get the Mono spk and the site shows as being down. Can someone confirm?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.