Status
Not open for further replies.
NAS
DS920+
Operating system
  1. Windows
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
I have installed DSM 7 and Synology Photos, and uploaded my photos to various folders while in Synology Photos. After uploading the photos they do not show up in the app. Is there a permission that needs to be set or other setting that is required so that I can see my photos in Synology Photos? Thanks for your help!

I have installed DSM 7 and Synology Photos, and uploaded my photos to various folders while in Synology Photos. After uploading the photos they do not show up in the app. Is there a permission that needs to be set or other setting that is required so that I can see my photos in Synology Photos? Thanks for your help!
Is 920 the NAS in question here?

Can you see the files inside your home/user/photos folder using File Station?

Upvote 0
I have a DS920+ NAS. Yes. They show up in the home/user/photos folder using File Station. Just saw on their support page that uploading is only supported by Edge or Chrome browsers. I used Brave browser, which may be causing this. I am in the process of reuploading using Edge browser after deleting the photos from the home folder now, keeping my fingers crossed.

Upvote 0
Report back and flag it as "solved" if this will fix your problem. Tnx for the info.
Uploading with Edge browser seems to have done the trick. I am still working on uploading, but I can now see them for now at least.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.