DS1513+, DS513, RS3618xs
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. macOS
  3. Windows
  4. other
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Time for a new UPS. I've typically used APC and generally sort of almost been happy with them. Reading various forums they are still likely the better option.

This will support an RS3618xs + cable modem + Unifi (UDMP, Agg-Pro, 2 48-port POE+ switches, 2 24-port POE+ switches) + Mac Studio running Security Spy.

How important is Online vs Line-Interactive? Online will provide cleaner power and no transfer blip. It appears however that the SmartUPS-Online do not have a Smartport/EcoStruxure? So any kind of cloud monitoring would require the NMC which is $$$'s. A Line-Interactive would be less expensive and provide Smartport/EcoStruxure cloud support for reporting.

We do not have a whole house generator today but may or likely will add one in the future. Not sure how dirty the power is off of one of these and what difference that would make.

Thanks,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.