UPS Legrand Daker DK+ (3kVA)

Currently reading
UPS Legrand Daker DK+ (3kVA)

NAS
Synology, TrueNAS
Operating system
  1. Linux
  2. Windows
Definitely change "custom" UPS driver for DSM, what was unstable to STABLE solution based on:

1. UPS device Legrand Daker DK+ 3000VA (stackable) .... really perfect deal (price and features, upgrades)
2. Ethernet card for Legrand (Generex) CS141b sk ... purchased today (not cheap, but works perfect)
3. 20 minutes of setup - Legrand (Generex) web app:

1597334631085.png

4. Propagated SNMP UPS Server for all of connected devices (4x NASes, 2x computers, Unifi devices, ...)
and then:

1597334385087.png

Tested for all connected NASes and computers. WORKS!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

• Question
I have my Synology plugged into a UPS with USB. I have the Synology setup so that it will shutdown my...
Replies
Views
Life would certainly be simpler if all the APC units used USB/USB but a brief look at the product lists...
Replies
Views
I'm using APC BR550GI with my 218+, and it's working a treat. Endured several outages without a problem...
Replies
Views
i double checked synology’s site and they don’t list Tripplite as a compatible brand. That would explain...
Replies
Views
Since you're on Windows, and if you haven't already, you can use APC's PowerChute Personal Edition...
Replies
Views
Yeah, well I'm 'on hold' with the secondary UPS as the 'USB lead I have somewhere', has turned into 'the...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back