Vaultwarden container-external connection problem

NAS
DS720+
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Hi,
First of all, thanks in advance for read my post. If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.

The problem: I can’t access with the external link to Vaultward but I can do ir from local host, as you can see in this screenshot:

Local network access.png

My first supposition is that it is a ports configuration problem.

The container ports are these ones:
Docker container ports.png

The router open ports are these ones (5152 is open):

Router port open.png

I have tried to open 3012 port but I can't get it done...and I do not know why.

And the reverse proxy ports configuration is this one:
Reverse proxy ports.png

I have tried to change the reverse proxy port to the 3012 instead of 5152 to match the container port but I get this message:

Reverse proxy changing port error.png

So, I am totally confused about how to fix this problem to be able to access externaly to Vaultward and, specially, in a safe mode. Now, although I can access from local network, the problem is that Vaultward is not allowing to log in because it requires a safe connection (HTTPS).

My choice would be to modify the container port to the one in the reverse proxy (5152), the one that is open in the router, but when I am trying to change it in the container configuration, this is the message I get:

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-20 a las 21.14.20.png

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ok, thanks to the readers.

I have founded the fix. The port forwarding was the problem. I change it and it worked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.