SRM Update Version: 1.2.5-8227 Update 2

Currently reading
SRM Update Version: 1.2.5-8227 Update 2

Thanks @fredbert this is really great news and glad it's sorted for you, sorry I guess I stared it :).
I'll not sugarcoat it, you did start this :D But it annoyed me that it wasn't working so my fault too.

It's been an age since I had a 'Check Point' firewall at home, back then it was Nokia IP appliances (before CKP bought out that business) with FW-1/VPN-1 onboard. So what've you got? A small 4000 series? or 2000 series?

I'll not sugarcoat it, you did start this :D But it annoyed me that it wasn't working so my fault too.

It's been an age since I had a 'Check Point' firewall at home, back then it was Nokia IP appliances (before CKP bought out that business) with FW-1/VPN-1 onboard. So what've you got? A small 4000 series? or 2000 series?
I have the CP1490 appliance benefits of working at a company were CP was a big vendor of ours and been with them since 96. Be great if you're open for us to chat outside of this forum? let me know and I can send you my personal email? It was a pleasure connecting with you and thank you for your support as well.

What is your setup and did you test specifically guest network DHCP via mesh MR2200 is working?
My personal setup is a Telus PureFibre ONT > RT2600AC (in Router Mode) + (2) MR2200AC's as mesh points, each connected via Ethernet backhaul through MoCA2.5 adapters (I didn't wanna cut up the house for CAT6) and it all works flawlessly. I have never used the guest network on my system as I have never had a use for it, so unfortunately I cannot test what you are experiencing.

My personal setup is a Telus PureFibre ONT > RT2600AC (in Router Mode) + (2) MR2200AC's as mesh points, each connected via Ethernet backhaul through MoCA2.5 adapters (I didn't wanna cut up the house for CAT6) and it all works flawlessly. I have never used the guest network on my system as I have never had a use for it, so unfortunately I cannot test what you are experiencing.
Thanks for sharing, curious to know if you put one of your devices on your guest network if you would get dhcp address for that subnet usually falls within 192.168.2.x

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.