SRM Update Version: 1.3.1-9346 Update 4

Currently reading
SRM Update Version: 1.3.1-9346 Update 4

Last edited:
At other site, they took down the sticky -4 thread.
Thanking us for input and promising a -5 update next month.

On 2600 with -4, WIFI Only, am seeing erratic speeds, as visible in DS ROUTER Link Rate.
Exam of RF with inSSIDer software on a laptop reveals only one 5Ghz channel, with Stable RF Levels, so it’s not an external issue.

Hi,
I've been in a bind with support since they updated synotc for me.
I just tested with a simple unmanaged switch out of the 6600AX by plugging a machine behind it and it works.
The problem is behind switches that are shared between my main network and my different VLANs. They can ping but there is no traffic. No website loading..
My 6600AX ports are well configured in trunk.

There are 4 VLANs. The guest network cannot be modified: 1733.
IOT : 40
Camera : 30
TV : 20
These VLANs work. If I put my computer on the port of my switch assigned to Camera for example no worries.

Where it does not work is on the ports: main network which are "untagged", without VID. All the devices connected to this same main network on wifi work. Only ethernet don't work.
Maybe the trunking doesn't work anymore ?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-05-01 011316.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-05-01 011316.png
    15.7 KB · Views: 10
Update is online Release Notes for RT2600ac | Synology Inc. Didn't try it myself yet. After the tp package update from support I don't have any issues.
Didn't find it here: Synology Archive Download Site - Index of /download/Os/SRM :(
Mine TP is fixed by support as well, sppeeds are OK, but I have issues with VPL Plus Server - even that it's running and I am connected to it with the PC client, it factically does not work, coz no client is listed in online connections.
So I wonder if they fixed it with this update...

There are also updates for TP and VPN Plus released today. Best way to get the updates in via the Download page for your router.

Last edited:
Via your new link I see -5 for 2600.
But via normal download site (Network/2600) it is not seen.
Is this a pre-release?
It’s dated back in April

OK, have the -5 and TP 908 (WRONG! TP upgrade for -5 SRM is TP 913 upgrade)! Awaiting wife to finish here browsing..... She says a hour or more.....

I have 2nd 2600 wit -3 in case it goes terribly wrong..... As long as I have an hour.... Anybody want to inform about what they found?

Last edited:
SRM -5 & TP 913 installed in 2600. (First manual upgrade of TP)
Quick tests with WIFI 2 DHCP & 5 Static ok. DS FILE, FILES, DS CAM, DS FINDER, DS ROUTER all work. More later
-- post merged: --

SRM -5 & TP 913 installed.
Quick tests
DS FILE, DS CAM, DRIVE, DS FINDER, DS ROUTER ALL WORKING.
CPU: 39-61%
RAM: 62%
Link Rate (where I saw great inconsistencies in -4. -5 is much more uniform in results. Sat in same exact location—Less varying in link rate results).
Works with Linksys E2000 in garage (my simple mesh). Time will tell

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.