2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
Version: 6.2.2-24922-4
(2019-11-05)
Important Note

1. The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly.
  2. This update will restart your Synology NAS.
Fixed Issues

1. Fixed the issue where the LED indicators on the drive slots of DS118, DS218, DS218play, DS418, DS418j, and RS819 might not work properly.
  2. Fixed the issue where the certificate might not work properly when the renewal has failed.
  3. Fixed the issue where manually renewed certificates may not be applied to certain services.
  4. Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Net-SNMP (CVE-2018-18066).
  5. Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding Nginx (Synology-SA-19:33).
  6. Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities (Synology-SA-19:37).

some complain about an “cannot upgrade with an older release”-issue
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

hope that’s nothing serious tho …

I just tried on my DS216+II currently running update3
but the auto-update page states "Your DSM version is up-to-date."
and a manual upload of the .pat file quits with the cannot upgrade with an older release statement.

:(

The update is a small patch file. Go here...

Then the bottom the page...
Upgrade from your existing DSM version to the expected version
Please select your existing DSM version and the DSM version you'd like to upgrade to.
Now select upgrading from v6.2.1-23824 to v6.2.2-24922.

This will give you a path to follow: first the major v6.2.2 file to download and install; step 2 is the v6.2.2-24922 Update 4 patch file to download and install.

If you have Update 3 installed now then you only need to do step 2.

On this same page you can see in the DSM 6.2.2 'Notes' column there's All Downloads. Here you can download any DSM software for any NAS. Click 'Parent Folder' and you can then get access to SRM and other software. Other than very new/quick patches, usually directed by Syno Support, this is where all software is held.

I also updated my 918+ manually a week ago and everything i run at it works just fine, Hyper Backup, CloudSync, and the "Sec_Error_Revoked_Certificate" error seams solved...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.