DSM Update Version: 6.2.2-24922-4

Currently reading
DSM Update Version: 6.2.2-24922-4

Last edited:
After this update I got problems with Hyper Backup and rsync "folder sync" to a second synology nas. Both tasks are failing, source nas (DS412+) says that destination nas (DS212J) is unreachable.
Also, within DSM -> "Support Center" -> "Contact support" is broken , just a white window with no content.
But "Support Center" -> "Support Services" works as before

After this update I got problems with Hyper Backup and rsync "folder sync" to a second synology nas. Both tasks are failing, source nas (DS412+) says that destination nas (DS212J) is unreachable.
Also, within DSM -> "Support Center" -> "Contact support" is broken , just a white window with no content.
But "Support Center" -> "Support Services" works as before

for me Hyper backup folder sync works uninterrupted after the upgrade.
Checked also few files for Restore. Works.

for me Hyper backup folder sync works uninterrupted after the upgrade.
Checked also few files for Restore. Works.
I have a firewall in front of the destination nas and I can see in the logs that the connection attempt is allowed on the outgoing interface. So something has happened on the recieving nas :/
I also tried to create a new user on the destination nas and reconfigured the backup tasks to use that user instead but with the same result....
Do you have any ideas on what else I could try?

Since I was “forced” rather early to update my 118 because of the certificate fiasco, I thought I might as well update the 216.
I did yesterday and so far (almost) all seems fine.

An issue remains (from previous update) with the shared links expiry dates, on my two stations:

1234DC06-8116-445B-A74F-8CD5DB3E72ED.jpeg

Good to know. I have a renewal in 9 days.
The first renewal, my default cert and used for main non-web packages (e.g. RADIUS), seemed to take quite a while to complete the process. The second renewal was a lot quicker, it's used for main web-interface packages (e.g. Moments). O walked away and left the NAS do its stuff.

My fallback is a text file that records each certificate's text entered for each field. Plus what is assigned to it. Makes it a bit quicker to recreate if it goes wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.