DSM Update Version: 6.2.4-25556

Currently reading
DSM Update Version: 6.2.4-25556

Officially confirmed BTRFS bug for the following models (DS420j, DS220j, DS418j, DS218play, DS118) with this update! DO NOT UPDATE

Noticed this update came out yesterday. There are [currently] only updates for DS414j and DS216play.
This we will get another revision of this update considering that it has a BTRFS volume bug for some models.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

I did all that (I was already familiar with it), but to no avail: still would not play anything. Here is...
Replies
Views
I actually had an issue with Dsm 6 and photos, that is fully resolved with dsm 7 and synology photos. Once...
Replies
Views
(2022-02-22) Important Note The update is expected to be available in all regions shortly, while the...
Replies
Views
(2022-01-27) Important Note The update is expected to be available in all regions shortly, while the...
Replies
Views
Ah, sorry, but I did retire that one. I am thinking about if/when I might get it up and running again, but...
Replies
Views
I was going to respond here, however this conversation has drifted off topic, and should probably be...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have to withdraw my assumptions from above posting. After digging through /var/log/synoupdate.log I...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Back