- Your Synology NAS may not notify you of this DSM update because of the following reasons. If you want to update your DSM to this version now, please click hereto update it manually.
- Your DSM is working fine without having to update. The system evaluates service statuses and system settings to determine whether it needs to update to this version.
- Depending on your Synology NAS model, this update will restart the device.
- Fixed an issue where, if the space reclamation process had encountered a heavy workload, the file system may be unable to mount after a system restart.
- Fixed an issue where the system was unable to display an expansion unit's storage pools if the unit had not been properly connected during a restart.
- Fixed an issue where the S.M.A.R.T. test results of NVMe SSDs could not be displayed.
- This version is released in a staged rollout.