1. RT2600ac
  2. MR2200ac
Operating system
  1. macOS
Mobile operating system
  1. iOS
(2023-06-05)

Important notes​

1. Your Synology NAS may not notify you of this DSM update because of the following reasons. If you want to update your DSM to this version now, please click hereto update it manually.
    • Your DSM is working fine without having to update. The system evaluates service statuses and system settings to determine whether it needs to update to this version.
  2. Depending on your Synology NAS model, this update will restart the device.

Fixed Issues​

1. Fixed an issue where, if the space reclamation process had encountered a heavy workload, the file system may be unable to mount after a system restart.
  2. Fixed an issue where the system was unable to display an expansion unit's storage pools if the unit had not been properly connected during a restart.
  3. Fixed an issue where the S.M.A.R.T. test results of NVMe SSDs could not be displayed.
Notes:

hello i can not update the version 7.1.1-42962 update 6 too my DS2422+ when i manualy or true the site i getting on both the message its damage how can i update it then who can help my?

7.1.1-42962 update 6 just arrived for me and the update completed without any issues. No prompts to update the Maria DB and Web Station is still working without issues (phew).

that Nice for you for my i have issue too update it when i update it its keep saying the update are damage when i try too manualy update or true the site both time saying its damage can not update it my nas DS2422+

My sympathies, no ideas if it will help, but have you tried rebooting the NAS and then trying again?

Otherwise, I guess TPTB (The Powers That Be) on here may be able to assist.

update done for me today without any glitch on a 1513+ SHA cluster upgraded to 4Gb with 3rd party memory modules.

Thanx You Tekguru... i have update it now without any glitch on my 2422+ i have memory modules too 12 gb are that too much or good?
-- post merged: --

My sympathies, no ideas if it will help, but have you tried rebooting the NAS and then trying again?

Otherwise, I guess TPTB (The Powers That Be) on here may be able to assist.
Thanx You Tekguru... i have update it now without any glitch on my 2422+

Just installed 7.1.1-42962 Update-6 on DS1821+ Only thing I can see so far is that Windows 10 VMs seem to lose network capabilities after about 10-15 minutes until the VM is reset. And the VMs require a Forced reset, they cannot be 'rebooted'.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.