- The update is expected to be available in all regions shortly. If you want to update your DSM to this version now, please click here.
- This update will restart your Synology NAS.
- If users' Synology NAS aren't connected to the Internet, they must download SMB Service 4.10.18-0434 from the Download Center and manually install it after the DSM update to make sure the package functions properly. Note: Before users install SMB Service 4.10.18-0434, the package and its dependent package, Synology Directory Server, will be deactivated.
- Fixed an issue where users couldn't upload files to DSM via the Finder on macOS Big Sur 11.
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding Netatalk (CVE-2022-0194, CVE-2022-23121, CVE-2022-23122, CVE-2022-23123, CVE-2022-23124, CVE-2022-23125).