DSM Update Version: 7.1-42661 Update 1

Currently reading
DSM Update Version: 7.1-42661 Update 1

I often wonder what their definition of "shortly" is. Took several weeks before being notified of the previous update. I know they stagger the release, but you would think if they are fixing security vulnerabilities, they would push them out faster.
I posted last month, but today is May 22 and my two NAS (1621+ and 1618+) are STILL on v7.0.1 Update 3 and checking for updates says "Your system is up to date."

Is it safe to update manually?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Similar threads

I've a friend who has had Gmail issues with 7... I haven't but tried -4 on one 720+ Gmail worked before...
Replies
Views
Just installed it everything went smooth
Replies
Views
So I sent a support request and I have to say, the pigeon English replies weren't very helpful at all...
Replies
Views
Homework done. I've upgraded to DSM 7.1-42661 Update 2 and all works as expected.
Replies
Views
Installed on experimental 720+ Tested with DS APPS on iPhone, W7-64, W10 PRO . No immediate issues...
Replies
Views
Been checking twice daily for update status on this update....(Via Login and DS FINDER) No NAS's are...
Replies
Views
(2023-11-24) Important notes Your Synology NAS may not notify you of this DSM update because of the...
Replies
Views

Welcome to SynoForum.com!

SynoForum.com is an unofficial Synology forum for NAS owners and enthusiasts.

Registration is free, easy and fast!

Trending threads

Back