Version: 7.1-42661 Update 2
- Your Synology NAS may not notify you of this DSM update because of the following reasons. If you want to update your DSM to this version now, please click here to manually update it. Only Synology NAS with DSM 7.1 installed can be updated to this version.
- The update is not available in your region yet. The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly.
- Your DSM is working fine without having to update. The system evaluates service statuses and system settings to determine whether it needs to update to this version.
- This update will restart your Synology NAS.
Compatibility & Installation
- When an SSD's firmware version doesn't support the S.M.A.R.T test, the system will disable related functions.
- Fixed an issue where the out-of-band port couldn't function properly when users configured Link Aggregation with only the ports on the external network card.
Interesting, so this update will be suggested as an update or it may not. Let's see how that will work out.