- Your Synology NAS may not notify you of this DSM update because of the following reasons. If you want to update your DSM to this version now, please click here to manually update it. Only Synology NAS with DSM 7.1 installed can be updated to this version.
- The update is not available in your region yet. The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly.
- Your DSM is working fine without having to update. The system evaluates service statuses and system settings to determine whether it needs to update to this version.
- This update will restart your Synology NAS.
- Fixed an unexpected issue that may occur when users Safe Ejected a single-volume storage pool that was created on DSM 6.2.4 or earlier.
- Fixed an issue where certain packages couldn't function properly shortly after restarting DSM.
- Fixed an unexpected issue that may occur when users tried to repair degraded storage pools that were previously migrated from a different version of DSM.